SLIDER

copenhagen part I

Hi every-one,

greetings from Copenhagen. I've been here a few days already and tomorrow I'll be leaving for Scotland. Time is flying past way too quickly. The weather was a bit dreary the first full day I was here, so it slowed down the photo taking quite a bit.



I'm staying in an apartment on Sankt Paul's Gade, not far away from the main shopping area. The apartment features many Danish Design classics mixed in with some IKEA. It's an historic area with the Amalienborg Palace just a stones throw away.



The Marble Church is just around the corner, close enough for me to hear the church bells ringing.




The interior is very spare with a beautiful ceiling.



Simple columns



Some church graffiti



And just a short distance away is the buzzing Nyhavn.



I've gone a bit mad taking flower photos and did a quick shopshoot in Hay one day, so there are plenty more images to come.

See you all in another day or two,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.