SLIDER

koskela - shopshoot

My blogging is pretty much done at night after I get home from work. I'm at home today 'entertaining' a plasterer so it feels really weird to be writing this with the sun shining. I do need to get some chores done and the gym has yet to see me this week, so I won't be housebound all day. 

I thought it was time to share some of the photos I took of Koskela a few weeks ago. Some of them have already been seen on decor8 (thanks Holly) but I had so many more to show you. Koskela can be found in the suburb of Rosebery and it's a great shop which features Australian design. The building is on the site of the old Rosella canning factory and many of the industrial bare bones have been left in place, a feature I love.



Kitchen by Mike also shares the space.




As the space is so large, the furniture can be arranged in room like themes.



There are unexpected splashes of colour



like the on-trend neon.



As well as furniture, the area is the perfect place to display rugs, lighting and artwork.



I wish I had room in my place for this iconic Aussie windmill.



I love the old industrial windows and the great light in the building - a photographer's dream.



The store features some beautifully designed home and kitchenwares.




Koskela is part furniture showroom and part gallery space.




It's not all for adults though.



I loved the children's area.



Part toy display, part art installation.


Koskela and Kitchen by Mike can be found at 1/85 Dunning Avenue Rosebery, Sydney. Many thanks to Sasha and Renee for allowing me to take photos of their beautiful space.



See you all again next week,


Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.