SLIDER

Noosa wedding

I went to Noosa last weekend, one of my favourite destinations.



My good friends, Adam and Vanessa, flew me up from Sydney to shoot their wedding.



They chose Casuarina Gardens overlooking Noosa's Main Beach for their ceremony location and Trudy from Lovebird Weddings made sure the day ran smoothly.



The bride chose a gorgeous dress from Mariana Hardwick and flowers from Mondo Floral Designs.



We took some photos on Noosa's Main Beach before an amazing dinner at Ricky's on Noosa River.



I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of my Noosa trip,


Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

1 comment

  1. Vanessa8:03 pm

    The photos are amazing Jillian. Thank you so much for joining us, it was a pleasure to have you there. Look forward to seeing more pics! x x Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.