SLIDER

chocolate bundt cake

When I was home in Brisbane at Christmas time, I looked through some of the cookbooks I'd left behind at my parents place.



I pulled out an old Margaret Fulton cookbook and found a recipe for Chocolate Bundt cake, a cake I used to make all the time.



It's a rich butter cake with a layer of chocolate in the centre and a coating of almonds.



The cake was a little heavier in texture than I remembered so I have plans to tweak the recipe and try it again. It still went down a treat at work so it can't have been too bad - I just wanted it to be better. The bread board is one of the treasures from white home, in case you were wondering.

Another weekend and another natural disaster, the like of which I've never seen. I've truly run out of words to describe the horrors that have taken place in Japan. My heart goes out to all who've been affected.

In the meantime, I'll see you all again on Wednesday with another shopshoot.

Bye for now, 

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.