SLIDER

Your Help is Requested


I've been working on a new food feature for the blog. I plan to feature regular food that's either quick and easy to prepare or can be prepared in advance and reheated - the kind of food I prepare for myself. I'm still going to do loads of baking so don't stress that the cakes and cookies will disappear from the blog. I've done a bit of the photography already and I do seem to have a predilection for Italian food and food that's coloured red, white and green! There must be some Italian heritage in there somewhere.



I do need a catchy title for the feature though and I was wondering if my readers could help me out? If you have any great suggestions could you send me an email, as I don't have any bright ideas of my own. I'm open to suggestions.

Looking forward to reading your ideas,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.