SLIDER

Malvern Star

I have a confession to make. I never learned to ride a bike when I was little and I still don't know how to ride one now. Some of my friends tried and failed to teach me when I lived in Canada.

Now that summer is on it's way I've decided it's time to get serious about my exercise regime, which means upping my gym attendance. I do cycle classes at the gym and have done so for about 10 years and I loathe every second of the experience. I start counting the minutes 'til the class is over as soon as I sit down on the bike.



If I could ride a bike, this is the kind of bike I'd like to own - a nice old Malvern Star bike, complete with basket and a flower trim. Isn't she beautiful?



Someone in the building owns this bike but looking at the cobwebs on the handles, I think it's been some time since she was last ridden.

I hope you have a great weekend and I want you to spare a thought for me on Sunday morning as I make my way to my first 9.15 a.m. cycle class in a very long time,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.