SLIDER

Dark Chocolate Macadamia Oatmeal Cookies

I'm not much of a cake or a dessert eater but I do like to eat something sweet after dinner. I call it having a sweet treat.



I decided to make some cookies last weekend and thought about oatmeal cookies. I downloaded a few recipes from the internet before I looked through my recipe file and remembered this recipe.



Of course I adapted the recipe. I left out the cinnamon, reduced the sugar and chocolate content then substituted coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts for the cranberries.



The recipe made 36 cookies so I kept half a dozen for me and I took the rest into work. We're quite short staffed at the moment so I thought the cookies would take a few days to be eaten.



If you're looking for a chewy cookie, then this recipe is not for you unless you reduce the cooking time by a few minutes. Either the cookies were very good or my workmates are greedy little piggies because when I checked the tin on Tuesday morning there was one lonely cookie left.

I'll be back on Wednesday with a sneak peek so until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.