SLIDER

Miss B - The Fairy

It's been a while since Miss B featured on the blog. I visited her on Sunday and found her in full fairy mode.



Now as every-one knows, every good fairy needs accessories, including a pair of perspex clacky heels and matching hot pink nail polish. Have you ever tried to paint a 4 year olds teeny tiny finger and toe nails? I struggled and have the photo to prove what a poor manacurist I am.



It wouldn't be a blog post about Miss. B without a portrait on the blue chair. I've been told the chair is broken but I've been assured it will be replaced with another blue chair so we can continue our tradition.



Thank-you Miss. B for being such a willing, if a trifle demanding, model.

See you all again on Friday,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.