SLIDER

Friday Favourites - Masterpieces from Paris

It's Friday and even thought it was a short working week for me, it's been a tiring week. I'll leave you with a photo from last week's visit to the National Gallery of Australia. It's a bit of a tradition now that every Australia Day or thereabouts I drive down to Canberra to visit whatever blockbuster exhibit is on display at the National Gallery of Art. This year it was the Masterpieces from Paris, a travelling collection from the Musee D'Orsay.



There are plenty more photos to follow from Canberra so check back next week. The Style Council is also working on the giveaway winner so as soon as I know the result, I'll announce who the winner is.

Have a great weekend,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.