SLIDER

Friday Favourite - Jacarandas, Brisbane

It's Friday night and the couch is beckoning. Before I jump onto it with a nice cup of tea I'll leave you with a touch of jacaranda blue from my recent trip to Brisbane.



The jacarandas are just coming into bloom in Sydney but are out in full force in Brisbane. I just love their flowers. I shot some film while I was away and I've just dropped it off to the lab. I finished off the roll of film by photographing a beautiful jacaranda tree in the crescent where my parents live. Hopefully I'll have something to show you next Friday.

Have a lovely weekend and I'll talk to you all next week,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. Oh yes I really like jacaranda in bloom !
    I've seen some here, but only in the Hawkes Bay region...
    So beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to hear from you. I only discovered your blog last week via Nicole's blog.

    Grafton, a town in northern NSW, has a jacaranda festival so they grow all over the place in Australia. We have a very small tree growing in the backyard but it will be years before it flowers. I loathe moving house but I don't think I'll still be here when it blooms.

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.