SLIDER

SHOPSHOOT - PAPIER D'AMOUR

A few months ago I saw some pretty things on Design Sponge by a Korean company called o-check graphic designs. Their website is not user friendly but I managed to locate the Australian distributor and saw that Papier D'Amour stocked their collection.



Papier D'Amour is a shop in Double Bay only a 5 minutes drive from my home so I drove down there last month and bought a few items.




After driving home I thought you might like to take a look inside the colourful store in Cross Street Double Bay so I arranged a time with Phoebe.



The shop has just begun opening on Sunday morning and I was up there bright and early at opening time. Lots of people were out and about having breakfast or taking an early morning stroll with their dog.




Phoebe has stocked the shop with lots of pretty things for adults and grown-ups alike and it's quite hard to leave the store without a few items. I think I may have found a few Christmas presents for some of my like minded stationery fiend friends.



I hope you enjoyed your little tour of Phoebe's store,



Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. Thanks Jilian for popping by - the shots are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems Phoebe. It was my pleasure,

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.