SLIDER

Rhubarb Yoghurt Cake

As you know, I have a thing about rhubarb and especially oven baked rhubarb. When I found this recipe for Rhubarb Yoghurt Cake I knew I had to give it a go.



The recipe was easy to follow and the finished cake looked just as it was supposed to.




I took the cake into work and it disappeared in a flash, which is always a great sign. My workmates gave it the thumbs up, so I think they're all rhubarb fans as well. As I hadn't made this recipe before I tried a small piece of cake. I'd used low fat Greek yoghurt in the recipe so the cake was very tart and needed a little bit more sugar. Next time I try the recipe I might use buttermilk instead of yoghurt and increase the sugar, just a little.



If you try the recipe, let me know how it turns out.

P.S. Happy Canada Day!

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.