SLIDER

Friday Favourite - Kandy

One of my current clients originally came from Sri Lanka. She is so thrilled that I've been to Sri Lanka especially to Kandy, her home town. Kandy was such a vibrant lively place with beautiful gardens and a famous temple, the Temple of the Tooth. The lotus blossoms were photographed outside the temple.



One of the things I enjoyed most about Sri Lanka apart from the people was the food especially the fish rotties, the curries, the dhal and for dessert, buffalo curd with kitul treacle, I can't buy buffalo curd here in Sydney but Mary made a trip across town to buy me a bottle of kitul treacle. It tastes just as good poured over greek yoghurt, but I digress...



All the images were shot using Fuji Reala 100 ISO film with my Nikon F60 camera.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

1 comment

  1. Love the pictures of those colorful flowers

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.