SLIDER

The Butterfly File Post 1

I was reading a forum post a few months ago by a children's portrait photographer in which she described her "butterfly file". It was a folder covered in butterflies in which she placed all her thank-you cards and press clippings. I've been meaning to create my own version of the butterfly file for some time, though in reality these days it would mean storing hard copies of email messages sent to me by my clients.

I was thrilled to receive a hand written note last week from my October 18 couple, the text of which forms my first ever "butterfly file" posting.



At the end of the day all one wants are happy clients so this little note let me know that all those hours I spent at the computer editing this wedding were worthwhile.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.