SLIDER

Tart Lemon Squares

I made a batch of tart lemon squares last weekend to take to a farewell morning tea for Najia, our receptionist. Unfortunately the hungry hordes descended and polished off the batch before I had a chance to put aside a few to photograph. So last Sunday I made another batch just to photograph. I made half the quantity and baked the squares in a small square baking dish so they are much more chunky than usual and consequently took a lot longer to bake. I think I like them better this way.



The lemon squares are now safely tucked away in the freezer until the next morning tea comes around later in the month. As there are only 8 lemon squares (well I did have to taste one for quality control!) I think I'll make some chocolate brownies to take along as well. Photos will follow.

Until later,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.